- Accommodation: Students can enjoy high quality 4-star accommodation, in 2 beds, 2 bath apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
- Equipped: The apartments are fully equipped, furnished to highest standards, include bed linen, quality electrical appliances, washing machine, dishwasher, A/C hot and cold, own Wi-Fi internet connection, ample dining and living room with TV and big terrace offering views of the sea, the golf course or the mountains, all included in the rent.
- Facilities: Students can make full use of 3 large outdoor swimming pools, a gym, social area, paddle tennis courts, table tennis room, meditation room, study room and for a moderate additional fee, the exceptional 18-hole golf course. There is also a restaurant that offers special rates for half board or full board, a snack bar (that also offers hot food) and pub as well as a minimarket convenience store on campus.
- Safe: The student accommodation enjoys 24-hours reception, 24-hours security, CCTV surveillance, support in case of medical need and an overall natural environment free from pollution, noise or contamination.
- Environment: The campus is set in a gated 60-hectare estate surrounded by nature and extensive green areas for long walks and only 8 minutes from clean beaches, 12 minutes to Estepona town, 15 minutes from Puerto Banus and under 20 minutes to Marbella Old Town.
- Transport: Easy access from Malaga airport, Marbella, Estepona, La Linea and Gibraltar, by bus or car and perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to the most sought after cultural destinations that southern Spain offers, including Seville, Cadiz, Malaga, Granada and Cordoba as well as the popular areas of Duquesa, Sotogrande, Alcaidesa, Pueblo Nuevo, Puerto Banus and Marbella town.
- Convenience: Students can rent affordable bicycles, electric scooters or cars on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as well as group charter of a shuttle bus for small weekend trips.
- Visitors: If you are visiting SBS from abroad, you can also stay on campus at competitive rates.
(Visited 1,773 times, 3 visits today)