The Bachelor of Business in Hospitality Management at Schellhammer Business School is a unique program that focuses on the study of the worldwide Hospitality Industry with a strong focus on Management.
The multidisciplinary syllabus that includes Food and Beverage, Hospitality Management, Service and Kitchen, Rooms Division, Hospitality and Tourism gives students a broad educational perspective with the opportunity to pursue future careers in Hospitality Industry where skills honed on this program such as critical, analytical and creative thinking, intellectual agility and innovation are highly valued.
In line with all other post and undergraduate programs at Schellhammer Business School, the manifold issues facing humanity – overpopulation, climate change, contamination, pollution, depleting resources, gross inequality, failed economic systems and political dogmatism will be explored whilst advocating and supporting a new system of beliefs.
The human condition is to seek answers to many human related and created problems, by trying to make moral, ethical, spiritual and intellectual sense of the world.
1. Principles of Marketing
2. Academic Reading & Writing Skills
3. IT Skills I
4. Industrial Visits & Critical Analysis
6. Introduction to Food and Beverage
7. Introduction to Hospitality Management
8. Service & Kitchen
9. Communication Skills
10. Rooms Division
1. Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
2. Building & Leading Effective Teams
3. Ethics & Philosophical Anthropology
4. Financial Management & Data Analysis
5. Food & Beverage Administration
6. Industrial Visits & Critical Analysis
7. Principles of Tourism and Travel
8. IT Skills: Ecommerce
9. Services Marketing in Hospitality & Tourism
10. Hospitality Operations Management
11. Human Resource Management
1. Food & Beverage Management
2. IT Skills III
3. State of Humanity and the Planet
4. The Family Business
5. Industrial Visits & Critical Analysis
6. Architecture of the Mind
7. Sustainability: The Global Resources Challenge
8. Concepts of Personal Development
9. Trends & Innovation in Hospitality & Tourism
10. Personal Presentation & Career Development
LANGUAGE CLASSES OFFERED: (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and English)
Please note that subjects offered may vary from the published list and are revised periodically to ensure maximum relevance to the related industry and business world. Language classes are based on demand (minimum five students) per level and must be chosen prior to the start of the semester.
Course Code: BBA-200
Course Duration: 3 academic years
Semester 1: October / Semester 2: February
ECTS (European Credit Transfer System): 180 Points
Minimum age: 18 years old